Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Intercultural week in Multi-култи

Our second week in EVS we spent in multicultural athmosphere. How awesome. In Monday we had a Language caffe, where children or another visitors in Multikulty can learn something basic words or phrases from EVS´s participants language. In our offer was French language, Finnish language and Slovak language. I think, that for children was the most interesting French language. The French alphabet u can heart another few days. Who know alphabet better? Competed children in Multikulti. In my opinion is a very interesting language Finnish, because is totaly different – and I almost broken my tongue! Don´t believe me? Try says – Moi, mitä kuuluu? Kukkuluuruu! Which means - Hello, how are you? ... Ok maybe this one is not so hard to say, but only this one I remember from Finnish language coffe. Look to the picture and trying! :) 
            
Another day, we had a Finnish night. We learnt how prepare national Finnish food Karjalempiirakka, we can watched Finnish feritale Muumit and play Finnish game Molky. The molky is now very favourite game in Multikulti center. Fala Inka for this game! We had a big fun with prepare of  Karjalempiirakka, because the dough is very sticky and u need be a very patience with it! J
            

In a middle of week we had a Slovakian intercultural night. During my presentation about Slovak country, I show diferences between Slovakia and Slovenia, because I have a lot of problems with it. For example: where are u from? From Slovakia. I know Slovakia, I was last year in Maribor. Ups, Maribor is in Slovenia. I´m from Slovakia – capital is Bratislava, not Lublana. Came back to presentation. I present how beautiful natural we have. I talk about Slovakian traditional food, folklore, famous people or national heritage. In addition I prepared little quiz about Slovakia´s country and who know as a first right answer, get some little present from my country. As a bonus I try to teach some folklore dance like čardáš and polka.
            In Friday, we had French intercultural night. French girls start presentation with video about French beauties include natural and cities. Next we discovered typical national food and some food we can tasted. Cassandra and Elisa prepare Des crepes (pancakes) and Du pain perdu. After presentation we had a little quiz about France. During intercultural French night we can improve our French language from Monday Language caffe and trying to play petanque.

            Every intercultaral night was unique and we gain new skills and information about country, where live EVS participiants in Multikulti.




No comments:

Post a Comment