Monday, April 10, 2017

First Evs Week!

Everything was very fast, i accepted to project, i prepaired necessary things and flew to Macedonia. New country, new people, project... I was shocked and excited, because i don't know anything. When i was in Kumanovo, we met to three people from Multikulti and we ate something in cultural place. They was very friendly and helpful. I met a lot of people from different country in Slovakia, France... Everybody is very polite, friendly. When i met them, i relaxed. And i told about Macedonia and Multikulti to my family.

 My first day in Multikulti, i met with children. They are very pretty and curious. Some children can speak Turkish and they are ask me some question. Secondly we drew big clock and painted, play some games and a talent child drew my portrait. :D Inaddition, i started to learn new language; Macedonian. We have funny Macedonian teacher. Firstly i affraid to cyrillic alphabet. When i was start to lesson, it be easy.

Furthermore, me and other volunteers are travelling. Macedonia has beautiful nature and place. we went to Kokino and Canyon Matka. We know each other for a short time but it is no problem. As if we have been friends for a long time. Everyone is very helpful and shareist. So i am very happy ^-^ And we have a dog and a cat in accommodation, they are so pretty.

 End of the first my week i say "I am very happy to be here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment